Sunday, May 10, 2009

Nose

My nose is in pain. Strangely enough, just the left nostril. It's stiff and painful. Makes blowing my nose a very agonizing procedure. I think it's a bug bite or something. Stupid bigs. I should gather every pest in the world and destroy them. Muahaha. Muahahahaha. Muahahahahahahahaha!

Also working on training a pwnage Garchomp in Pokemon Platinum. Dreams ruined by stupid old lady Bertha of the elite four. How did that old lady get to become one of the Elite Four anyways? She'd probably get a heart attack from the excitement. I should catch a Haunter, use Scary Face, and hope for the best. Call a medic and go through the door.

In other news, my new computer is blazing through Crysis. And, laughably, Combat Arms. I know. Overkill, right? You don't need 4 cores and 1GB of dedicated graphics memory to play a free FPS from Nexon, of all companies. But I do. Because I can and it's free. Unlike Crysis. It's not pretty, but hey, it's fun. Plus, Crysis is downright freaky sometimes. I mean, what's creepier than shooting North Koreans at night, armed only with a supersuit, with your friends dying around you to vaguely sperm-like aliens? And does anyone else notice how similar the story is to Halo? Down to the enhancement supersuit.

Watched Star Trek yesterday. In an ad for GI Joe before the movie (you couldn't guess it was GI Joe until the ninjas appeared), this one guy's all like, "These are Delta 5 (orwhateverthecraptheywerecalled) Accelerator Suits." Other guy: "What does it accelerate?" First guy: "You."

BUM BUM.

Seriously. What does a tuxedo do? It's fancy. Who does it fancify? "You."

What does he think a SUIT will accelerate? A turtle? Other guy: "Yes."

._.

On this tangent, I would like to add that I classify the jump that the three guys made in Star Trek (Kirk, Fencing guy, and suicidal British guy who thinks he's cool by pulling his chute way too late and dying under a giant laser) as a HALO jump. Not just because Master Chief does it (without the parachute, natch), but because it stands for High Altitude Low Orbit. I mean, how cool is that? My terminology is awesome. My vocabulary is like, so pro. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment