We got the funk. We got the funk. Yeah, we got the funk. (It's actually want, I believe, but I got the funk now. Hoorah.)
Other fun things to say: (they rolleth off thy tongue with unparalleled eloquence)
Pissant
Errant turds
Bollocks
Despicable
Crapturd
and the classic
Frick on a stick in a sandwich on a styrofoam plate in a microwave.
Back in fifth grade, was it? We were scared to say bad words like piss and darn, so we made do with a word that we knew existed, but wasn't necessarily bad. No, not gaylord. I mean frick. Frick on a stick. Frickin frick. This was a good two years before we discovered Frickin A. Just frick. And it's served pretty well. A lot of my friends have moved on to bigger words, but I stick with the basics. F***in mothaf***a? How unnecessarily crude. I prefer the simple, effective, one-two punch: Frickin A. (Or, in the immortal words of Master Chief: "no u")
In other news, I have discovered the joy of Zero Punctuation. Think Simon Cowell doing game reviews without stopping for a breath with the sarcasm and wit of a rhino on crack. Win. (Find it at escapistmagazine.com. I think. Shameless advertising failure? But google it. Seriously. You won't regret it. Unless your browser is like mine. It crashes cause of some javascript error every time there's a video. Like youtube or any of these sites. I click a link, it crashes, then I can open it again, click the link, watch it. Once I navigate away it crashes again. ><)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment